Avocado pineapple smoothie is a perfectly delicious, super creamy, and healthy morning smoothie for a great start to the day. It is as delicious as it looks and a great energy booster with healthy avocado fats.
- Half medium-size avocado (peeled and pitted)
- 1 cup milk ( for vegan version use any alternative milk like almond milk, coconut milk, etc..)
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1.5 tbsp maple syrup ( adjust it to your taste)
- 1/3 cucumber (peeled, check and make sure it's not bitter before you use)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup ice use or 10 to 15 cubes ( no need to use if you are using frozen pineapple )
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Adjust the consistency and sweetness with more liquid ( milk or water) and maple syrup to your taste.
- Pour in the glasses and garnish with small chopped pineapple pieces or cucumber pieces on top or lemon slice/pineapple slice on the rim of the glass to serve. Serve chilled.
- If you are using Vitamix kind of blenders, add liquid first, fruits and veggies, greens next, and frozen stuff to the last in that order.
- If you are using Nutribullet kind of blenders, add greens, fruits and veggies( fresh or frozen), healthy fats, and next liquid in that order.
- Check how to make different variations in the variations section above the recipe card
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Avocado pineapple smoothie, Avocado cucumber smoothie, Pineapple avocado smoothie, Avocado weight loss smoothie, Avocado smoothie bowl, Tropical smoothie