Pineapple Avocado smoothie is a deliciously creamy and nutritious smoothie without the addition of any unhealthy fats. It is a perfect blend of ingredients required for an energy-boosting smoothie. Have it as a morning breakfast smoothie or as a quick snack in any part of the day for a refreshing and healthy drink.
Here are the ingredients required for this super simple and creamy Avocado Pineapple smoothie.
- Avocado: Use a ripe Avocado for the perfect creaminess.
- Pineapple: Use a ripe pineapple for the perfect natural sweet taste so you don't have to use lots of added sweetener.
- Cucumber: Check for bitterness before you use it in the smoothie. If your cucumber is bitter, cut a slice from the middle and taste it again to see if the center is less bitter. If the middle slice tastes better, just discard the stem end and use the center part. Use with peel if organic for better health benefits.
- Lemon juice: helps in balancing the flavors out.
- Milk: again helps in balancing the flavors and adds to the creaminess.
- Maple syrup: You can use any other sweetener you prefer in place of maple syrup.
Let's take a quick look at the health benefits of different ingredients in this Avocado Pineapple cucumber smoothie.
- Avocado: Avocados are a heart-healthy fruit and is essentially the only fruit with good fats. Avocados contribute unsaturated "good" fats, and good fats can help the body absorb fat-soluble nutrients like Vitamins A, D, K, and E.
- Cucumber: With around 96% of water, they are low in calories but contain many important vitamins and minerals. Eating cucumbers may lead to many potential health benefits, including weight loss, balanced hydration, digestive regularity, and lower blood sugar levels.
- Pineapple: The vitamins and minerals in pineapple could help shorten viral and bacterial infections and strengthen your bones. Pineapple is high in Vitamin C which helps improve our immune system.
- Milk: It's packed with important nutrients like calcium, phosphorus, B vitamins, potassium, and vitamin D. Plus, it's an excellent source of protein. Drinking milk and dairy products may prevent osteoporosis and bone fractures.
Let's see some ideas below for variations of Pineapple Avocado Cucumber smoothie.
- Use flax seeds or chia seeds as a booster for fiber and protein
- Use a handful of spinach in place of cucumber for a green smoothie.
- You can use Mango instead of Pineapple for a Mango Avocado smoothie.
- Adjust the amount of liquid and ice in the recipe to make an Avocado and pineapple smoothie bowl. You can top it with small chunks of pineapple, cucumber, any berries, chia seeds, etc.. This is my kid's favorite as a frozen treat.
Avocado pineapple smoothie is a perfectly delicious, super creamy, and healthy morning smoothie for a great start to the day. It is as delicious as it looks and a great energy booster with healthy avocado fats.
- Half medium-size avocado (peeled and pitted)
- 1 cup milk ( for vegan version use any alternative milk like almond milk, coconut milk, etc..)
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1.5 tbsp maple syrup ( adjust it to your taste)
- ⅓ cucumber (peeled, check and make sure it's not bitter before you use)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ cup ice use or 10 to 15 cubes ( no need to use if you are using frozen pineapple )
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Adjust the consistency and sweetness with more liquid ( milk or water) and maple syrup to your taste.
- Pour in the glasses and garnish with small chopped pineapple pieces or cucumber pieces on top or lemon slice/pineapple slice on the rim of the glass to serve. Serve chilled.
- If you are using Vitamix kind of blenders, add liquid first, fruits and veggies, greens next, and frozen stuff to the last in that order.
- If you are using Nutribullet kind of blenders, add greens, fruits and veggies( fresh or frozen), healthy fats, and next liquid in that order.
- Check how to make different variations in the variations section above the recipe card
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Avocado pineapple smoothie, Avocado cucumber smoothie, Pineapple avocado smoothie, Avocado weight loss smoothie, Avocado smoothie bowl, Tropical smoothie
We love to hear from you. Did you try this recipe? Let us know your feedback in the comments below and rate the recipe using the star rating. You can follow us on Facebook and Pinterest to see what's cooking in our kitchen!! Happy Cooking !!